Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Tigers @ Dodgers, April 9th

spockmaster

Tigers lineup:
Davis LF
Kinsler 2B
Cabrera 1B
Martinez C
Jackson CF
Castellanos 3B
Collins RF
Gonzalez SS
Sanchez P

Dodgers lineup:
Gordon 2B
Crawford LF
Ramirez SS
Gonzalez 1B
Ethier RF
Kemp CF
Uribe 3B
Federowicz C
Beckett P

Gameday: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/inde...b#gid=2014_04_09_detmlb_lanmlb_1&mode=classic

Ill post the dodgers lineup and gameday link when i get home from work.

Davis leading off again because Leyland has posessed Ausmus or something. ugh.

Last edited:
Tigers lineup:
Davis LF
Kinsler 2B
Cabrera 1B
Martinez C
Jackson CF
Castellanos 3B
Collins RF
Gonzalez SS
Sanchez P

Ill post the dodgers lineup and gameday link when i get home from work.

Davis leading off again because Leyland has posessed Ausmus or something. ugh.

If he's playing I'm not sure who you put up there unless AJ hits leadoff. I'm mean you could put Kinsler at one but Davis at two is not that different..

To be fair, Davis did his job leading off last nights game. Got to second base with no outs and the "big bats" couldn't get him in.

To be fair, Davis did his job leading off last nights game. Got to second base with no outs and the "big bats" couldn't get him in.

To be fair, it was 1 AB. I don't know that I would say he did his job because he got 1 hit and stole 1 base. Not that I'm putting the blame on him, but he certainly is not in the clear because of 1 AB.

Also, Davis last night hit 3 spots before Cabrera, far less impact than tonight hitting 2 spots before him.

But with Hunter out, hard to say who should bat leadoff/2nd.

Last edited:
Also, Davis last night hit 3 spots before Cabrera, far less impact than tonight hitting 2 spots before him.

But with Hunter out, hard to say who should bat leadoff/2nd.

Id do:

Kinsler 2B
Collins RF
Miggy 3B
VMart 1B
AJax CF
Avila C
Castellanos LF
Romine SS
Sanchez P

Fuck Davis (against RHP), Kelly, and Gonzalez. Nick played LF the last few years, i think he can handle it for a few games without messing him up at 3B.

To be fair, it was 1 AB. I don't know that I would say he did his job because he got 1 hit and stole 1 base. Not that I'm putting the blame on him, but he certainly is not in the clear because of 1 AB.

It's certainly not enough to turn on him either. I'm not saying he's great. In fact, aside from his speed, I think he's a mediocre player at best. I just think the bullpen is BY FAR a bigger problem.

We can win with Davis in LF. I just don't think we can win consistently with this bullpen. Not that it's a surprise to anyone. We all were pretty vocal about the pen all offseason.

Need to get miggy going...

We got no pen though so not sure it really matters

2 pitches, 1 out. Fuck you, Davis.

Last edited:
Well, Im happy that Kinsler is getting some hits...but when is he going to start walking? He still doesnt have one yet.

Miggy with a great AB for a walk. 1st & 2nd, one out (fuck you davis)

Well speed paid off a run there. Kinsler got a run all the way from first without the help of a hit.

i just came up with a new nickname for beckett: Sloth Man.

Gordon is an annoying little gnat.

Back