Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Tigers @ Dodgers, April 9th

Which of these 3 will lose their job first?

Coke
Gonzalez
Collins

Realistically all could be gone by the end of the month

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Coke, then gonzalez. Collins will be here until either Dirks is back or DD comes to his senses and gets us a real fucking left fielder.

I'm all for never catching Victor again after tonight, he has been brutal. Much rather have him at 1st and Miggy at 3rd.

I'm all for never catching Victor again after tonight, he has been brutal. Much rather have him at 1st and Miggy at 3rd.

It is a disaster waiting to happen with those legs...

Last edited:
Can't k a damn pitcher....

it is a dumb play.. frustrating..

Last edited:
really surprised LA pulled off a squeeze on a 3-2 pitch and it worked.

I guess trading Jacob Turner was right by DD... On DL if I read that ticker right..

Victor can't catch anymore...not even at an acceptable level. too much chance of an injury, pitches getting by him.

Tigers are getting schooled by this national league style play tonight.

They seem to be still stuck in the Detroit time zone.

getting bent over on a suicide squeeze with that pos beckett. and fat ass uribe?

that dickbag ump eric cooper behind home plate tonight? Has he f'ked them yet?

Time to drink to the Red Wings making the playoffs for the 23rd year in a row!

Back