Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Tigers at Padres, April 11th

spockmaster

Lineups:

Tigers
Rajai Davis, LF***** FUCK YOU AUSMUS
Ian Kinsler, 2B
Miguel Cabrera, 3B
Victor Martinez, 1B
Austin Jackson, CF
Don Kelly, RF
Alex Avila, C
Andrew Romine, SS
Rick Porcello, P

Padres
Everth Cabrera, SS
Chris Denorfia, RF
Seth Smith, LF
Jedd Gyorko, 2B
Chase Headley, 3B
Yonder Alonso, 1B
Will Venable, CF
Rene Rivera, C
Andrew Cashner, P

Gameday: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/inde...b#gid=2014_04_11_detmlb_sdnmlb_1&mode=preview

Im becoming convinced that Ausmus has secretly been replaced by Leyland. Davis leading off against a righty AGAIN? Our 2 corner OFs with career .650-ish OPS-es vs RHP? Castellanos rewarded for his hot bat with ANOTHER day off (seriously, why the fuck cant he play LF for a few fucking games? Its not like he was playing it all of the last 2 fucking years or something.) This is getting fucking ridiculous. We're already hampered by a catastrophically shitty bullpen, we don't need shitty lineups hampering us even more.

Last edited:
Don Kelly plays, and Nick C sits?

Sorry, but that's just dense. A few game sin the OF are not going to hurt his 3B abilities, so before anyone uses it, it's a weak excuse.

At least Romine is getting the nod over old man fumblefingers.

I can kinda understand not wanting Castellanos' awful defense in LF in Petco, but in that case Collins should be starting instead of Davis anyways. Its inexplicably stupid to start both Kelly and Davis with Collins and Castellanos on the bench.

I don't know about the rest of you peeps but I've had an absolutely atrocious week and nothing could be better right now than a tiger victory tonight and a miggy that isn't rolling anything over right now..wudda say peeps can we end the pain a little tonight

Last edited:
I'm already seriously doubting Brad Ausmus. Is this the fucking lineup we'd throw out there in a potential World Series?! Get a clue, Brad. Castellanos has been our best hitter other than Torii, who is also out. Just keep sitting him, dummy.

groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

Man, I heard that Kelly/wall thing on the radio in the truck, hurried an ran inside....

...only to find out he was okay. :bs:

Man, I heard that Kelly/wall thing on the radio in the truck, hurried an ran inside....

Yes that drop hurt alright yet batter was awarded a double... I don't get it..

He really did hit the wall hard and ran a long way to try to make a play. I'm surprised he's not hurt actually. I'm assuming you're joking, but I don't understand when fans cheer for their own players to get injured.

He really did hit the wall hard and ran a long way to try to make a play. I'm surprised he's not hurt actually. I'm assuming you're joking, but I don't understand when fans cheer for their own players to get injured.

Safe bet to assume I'm never joking when it comes to Don Kelly.

Back