Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tonight's April 15th game postponed

Heat island effect and station monitoring placements along with flat out IPCC lies and data manipulation have skewed so called official confirmations of warming/climate change, global weirding whatever it's called now. The trend has been down since the late 90's. Now having said that! air pollution and dependance on fossil fuels is a problem IMO. Fracking is a really bad deal and could #$#$ up the entire underground water supply, earth quakes all over the central US etc.. FFS. we really shouldn't be doing that IMO.

Geo engineering needs to stop as well, it's not going to make anything better, more likely to create more problems than it solves. Hey should I move over to the politics board with this crap. LOL. oh boy.... see what happens when they cancel tiger games damit!!

Not real warm today either, tonight's game going to be cancelled to due to lack of global warming?

Last edited:
I never thought I'd learn do much in a postponed Tigers' thread..

:nod:

The Tigers versus Indians game postponed because of cold weather April 15 will be made up as part of a split doubleheader July 19, the team announced today.
Game 1 will be at 1:08 p.m., and
Game 2 will be at 7:08 p.m.
All paid tickets for the April 15 game will be honored for the first game July 19; no ticket exchange is necessary.

Back