Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Indians April, 17

What the fuck does Collins have to do to get a start vs a RHP? This is ridiculous.

well that was a fast bottom of the 1st. I went to send an email in the middle of the inning and went to gamecast and the inning was over.

indians fouling off Verlander's pitches,
Pitches-strikes: Salazar 21-15, Verlander 37-25.

JV....3 guys in a row got on base after you had 2 strikes on them.

Put them away!

Verlander isn't getting the low on the corner strike, that's at least 2 the ump screwed him.

66 pitches.

Kipnis cries like a bitch and gets punted by HP umpire.

Kipnis was bitching at the ump on that first strike call, which to me looked like a clear strike.

Meanwhile Brayan Pena .320/.414/.440/.854 3 doubles 6 walks in 9 games

Kipnis was bitching at the ump on that first strike call, which to me looked like a clear strike.

Fox trax showed it was a strike, but I thought it was low and Rod called it low too.

But You can't argue balls and strikes, and that's why he gets to watch the rest from the clubhouse.

He had 6 BB for the Tigers all of last year, 229 AB. lol.

lol I know I saw that and literally laughed out loud. I doubt his numbers will hold up all season just thought it was ironic.

Meanwhile Brayan Pena .320/.414/.440/.854 3 doubles 6 walks in 9 games

Correction 4 walks, 2 of which were intentional.

And, if you take away 1 game where he went 4-5 with 2 doubles.

.200 BAVG .276 OBP .250 SLG .526 OPS

The art of sample size.

Fox trax showed it was a strike, but I thought it was low and Rod called it low too.

But You can't argue balls and strikes, and that's why he gets to watch the rest from the clubhouse.

oh well, I won't miss him.

Correction 4 walks, 2 of which were intentional.

And, if you take away 1 game where he went 4-5 with 2 doubles.

.200 BAVG .276 OBP .250 SLG .526 OPS

The art of sample size.

they are still walks, intentional or not.

Also, you don't get to take away the 4-5 game as it is part of the sample.

Back