Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Angels April, 18

I'm glad the Red Wings are on tonight.

EDIT: 0-0 after the 1st period.

Last edited:
Big stolen base leads to a run. Nice hit from Torii. Now let's get something from Miggy already!

That slow mo of Miggy bringing his hands in was insane! How the hell can he get his hands through the zone with them almost touching his body and still make contact? Wow

DET is currently 6-45 so far this year in the 1st Inning

.133 BAVG .167 OBP .178 SLG .345 OBP

The "regular" lineup has even worse numbers. Davis leading off out west actually brought those numbers up.

DET Opponents in the 1st Inning, 18-50

.360 BAVG .443 OBP .540 SLG .983 OPS

Opponents have gotten on base 19 more times in the first inning (13 games).

We're going to end up seeing don freaken Kelly pitch tonight I think

Last edited:
Smiley last pitched April 9th. Putkonen was a week ago, April 11th. Let's just use all the pitchers that haven't been used in a while. This is on the manager.

Smiley last pitched April 9th. Putkonen was a week ago, April 11th. Let's just use all the pitchers that haven't been used in a while. This is on the manager.

Can't argue that. I somewhat understood skipping Smyly the first few times through the rotation with so many rainouts and off days, but they really did a piss poor job of getting him work during that time.

Back