Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Angels April, 18

Hate seeing miggy struggle so bad

Sigh not good

Last edited:
You're not going to win too many games when your offense does not score more than 1 run in 5 innings. The pitching could only give up 4 runs and this team would still lose. A loss is still just a loss, regardless if it was 11-1

well...if the pitching only gave up 4 they may have won 6-4. Of course we will never know since if the Angels weren't up 11-1 the Tigers may not have scored 5 in the 7th

Miggy turned 31 today. Miggy and Hank Aaron have the exact same batting average (.320), home runs (366) and extra base hits (796) as of their 31st birthdays. Weird.

I really hate small samples, but this somewhat illustrates why I was so against the Fister trade. Smyly was a shining beacon in the bullpen, a warm feeling in your belly knowing he was out there if needed.

Now he's in the rotation, if if and when he struggles, we don't have anyone to come in all slick like and put out the fire like we used to. I think we all are going to miss that.

Back