Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LAA @ Detroit - Game 14

Looked safe! Not sure if I agree he even should have tried to tag up though.

He's safe it'll be overturned, needs to be a big inning here Wilson aint got nothing

Last edited:
The Tigers rank 8th in the AL in runs per game. They have scored 55 runs, and allowed 58 runs. Cabrera is tanking. I am seeing some terrible ERA numbers for the relief pitching staff!!!!!!

Last year, they were 2nd in runs per game.

They are the Red Wings.

Just love the replay rule. Last year if they blow that call the manager probably comes out of the dugout and gets tossed. Really no reasin anymore fir managers to get thrown out.

Just love the replay rule. Last year if they blow that call the manager probably comes out of the dugout and gets tossed. Really no reasin anymore fir managers to get thrown out.

I heard Ron Washington got tossed the other day but I didn't see it. But I think every manager knows they can challenge it and at least it gets looked at again. It really does get rid of the run out of the dugout and start screaming like a mad man.

That one will stand. He's out. Too close to overturn.

EDIT: He's is actually safe. But I think it's too close to overturn.

Last edited:
The Tigers rank 8th in the AL in runs per game. They have scored 55 runs, and allowed 58 runs. Cabrera is tanking. I am seeing some terrible ERA numbers for the relief pitching staff!!!!!!

Last year, they were 2nd in runs per game.

They are the Red Wings.

It's been 13 games on a very wonky schedule with off days and or rainouts/snowouts. I don't see how anyone can be surprised the Tigers have yet to gain much traction.

Nice job Vmart, we could really stand to pick up a few more though.

Back