Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Angels Game Thread April, 20

Righthanded hitter up. No one on base. And Kinsler isn't even playing close to 2B. WHy? Bad positioning?

i just can't stand the guy, never could stand him. he used to report me all the time on ESPN.

and this is why I have said, when a poster dislikes another, whenever they see that poster comments on anything, they see red and the old vendetta erupts.
You both need to Stop and move on.

i just can't stand the guy, never could stand him. he used to report me all the time on ESPN.

actually it wasn't me moron, but the fact that you had 20 IDs last year tells something. it wasn't me i never did report you but i did love counting how many times you had a new ID because of your mouth. and EVERYBODY HERE knows it

and this is why I have said, when a poster dislikes another, whenever they see that poster comments on anything, they see red and the old vendetta erupts.
You both need to Stop and move on.

agreed. i didn't start this stuff KC. Xero just likes acting like a child. i'm done with it

actually it wasn't me moron, but the fact that you had 20 IDs last year tells something. it wasn't me i never did report you but i did love counting how many times you had a new ID because of your mouth. and EVERYBODY HERE knows it

Did you read my last post. both of you need to Stop with the bitching.

that replay was great that they just showed. and WTF is up with the idiot in the Iron Man outfit

I know for a FACT that you did, on many occassions, confirmed with the mods.

You lost your accounts due to reporting non-violated posts.

back to the thread. great game. the offense could have done better but hey its still a win. Romine has been doing well lately too.

Last year, on this exact date: Porcello vs Angels, 2/3 IP, 9 runs, 9 H, 0 K's,
Trout hit a grand slam.
This year >>> last year.

1 yr ago today, Porcello lasted just .2IP and gave up 9R to Angels.
Today - gave up 4H to first 8 batters, then retired 15 of final 17.

Last edited:
i know rick played well today, but i'm expecting him to have his usual blow up game

Back