Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. White Sox Game Thread April, 21

So ...yeah...miggy just not getting it done, is it post injury related yet? Does he look a little slimer to anyone else, adjusting to a slimmer more muscular build? I mean dang man it's got to be something like this doesn't?

He is going to be all right but I think the contract is also playing a part. He is pressing after signing that ridiculous thing.

He is going to be all right but I think the contract is also playing a part. He is pressing after signing that ridiculous thing.

It's alternate dimension weird right now, I don't expect him to do anything when he bats right now, that's not how it's supposed to be...yet they've still managed to win even with the slumping bad start from him...it's all very bizarre and numbing

I don't know about you guys, but I liked Jackson at 5 and Hunter at 2 better. (Davis at 9)

That looked foul but I don't know if they'll have the right angle to overturn it.

Hawk and co. think it was foul, Dickerson says he thinks it was on the chalk, and fair.

Bizarro baseball.

Thought it was fair or too close to call. I thought we were going to be able to win back to back games with 3 total runs

Sanchez once again wondering where the fuck his run support is.

Welp tigers should probably have more than 1 run...offense is so pitiful Dombrowski

Wow...Sanchez heads up might have saved a run on Davis's Delmonesque-throw.

Overturned, safe at home. 3-1. Man replay is huge this year. You absolutely have to make sure you tag a guy now. The ball beating you to the bag will no longer work.

Overturned, safe at home. 3-1. Man replay is huge this year. You absolutely have to make sure you tag a guy now. The ball beating you to the bag will no longer work.

I like it though. At least they are getting the calls right.

Jesus Krol....balk, and hit batter....what do you have for us next?

Last edited:
Back