Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Milwaukee @ Detroit 5-18-2015 Game #39

I don't think I've been more disappointed with a loss this year so far than this one right here tonight..you just can't come home and start off a 7 game home stand by putting up 2 lousy runs on the damn 28th ranked pitching Brewers!

Un-fn-exceptable!

And Put victor on the gd DL already!

Last edited:
I don't think I've been more disappointed with a loss this year so far than this one right here tonight..you just can't come home and start off a 7 game home stand by putting up 2 lousy runs on the damn 28th ranked pitching Brewers!

Un-fn-exceptable!

And Put victor on the gd DL already!

I agree.. DD and Brad are just stupid.. The team is better right now with Victor
sitting..

Now being 11-9 at home is unacceptable for a team that wants to contend, and now 8-12 in night games. We have to correct both of these stats soon...

Last edited:
Now being 11-9 at home is unacceptable for a team that wants to contend, and now 8-12 in night games. We have to correct both of these stats soon...

Might not change. If Victor won't be healthy and can't do any damage with his bat then i can't see this team going very far.

I think we need to just accept that the offense just isn't consistent enough to get it to the promise land, it's been the same story for years now..good lineups on paper but it's often fest or famine and mostly famine in post seasons when you really need it most..the good news it's all just a construct...simulation, collective thought based hologram for what grand purpose I am not sure but guessing baseball isn't the main purpose. Lol

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2015/05/NASA-universe-matrix-computer-game-designed-by-aliens.html

Last edited:
STREAKS AND STATS:

The Tigers grounded into their 38th double play of the season in the fourth inning, and continue to lead the majors. They then grounded into their 39th of the year in the eighth.

Miguel Cabrera's triple in the third inning was the 16th of his major league career, his first of the season, and his first since July 8, 2014, against the Dodgers.

J.D. Martinez's single in the fourth inning extended his hitting streak to nine games.

Back