Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Astros @ Tigers 5-23-15 Game #44

Freakin offense again, get plenty of base runners but then too many guys smash the ball into the ground or strike out chasing slop all the time I can't believe they actually grounded into a triple play today good lord tigers what the hell is wrong with you guys your approaches at the plate when guys are in scoring position seems rather flawed

Last edited:
Royals win a rain shortened 5 1/2 game tonight tigers now back 3

Damn royals just never lose much might just have to play for wild card spot this year, maybe that's ok winning the div never seems to work in getting that ws title, might just as well try the wild card route again

It's not even June yet. 3 games back is nothing. Still have plenty of time to go. Royals will hit a slump at some point, hopefully when we play them!

It's only the first turn so to speak, but the Tigers doing better than I thought they would. 3rd best record in the AL and 5th best in baseball.

The standings are tighter in baseball than a lot of sports; over the course of 162 games
Post season qualifiers still lose quite a few games.

It's not even June yet. 3 games back is nothing. Still have plenty of time to go. Royals will hit a slump at some point, hopefully when we play them!

You'd think right, I don't think they've technically had any real slumps since the first half last year, long overdue for one alright

Back