Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MLB All-Star Voting Goes Exclusively Online

Top 5 fastest internet speeds in the country. Virginia, Delaware, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.

This all means nothing but what the hell..

HT_internet_map_sk_140808_4x3_992.jpg

Hard to pick this early..did they always allow voting to begin this early?

Hard to pick this early..did they always allow voting to begin this early?

Because people (the majority) don't pick based on who is deserving anyways, just on who are their favorites. And that likely wont change between now and July.

Because people (the majority) don't pick based on who is deserving anyways, just on who are their favorites. And that likely wont change between now and July.

exactly...just like last year when Jeter was the starting SS. The all star selection process and the game itself are both a joke!

Voted for Miggy, Iglesias, and Cespedes.

If I had to pick right now those would be my picks as well. With S. Perez, Altuve, Mostukas, HanRam, Trout, and Morales rounding out the starters.

If you're one of those that vote for the best not just your team..so much can change. It just cheapens it IMO. Guys could struggle, get hurt etc. This makes even more that the popular guys / big cities will win out.

I wrote Brandon Inge's name for all the positions. That should be good, right?

If I had to pick right now those would be my picks as well. With S. Perez, Altuve, Mostukas, HanRam, Trout, and Morales rounding out the starters.

Those are all the people I voted for too, except I picked Cruz over Morales. I know he's not popular especially around here from the 2011 ALCS, but man that guy just has power. He currently leads MLB with an OPS of 1.175 too.

Still early though, things will change.

Those are all the people I voted for too, except I picked Cruz over Morales. I know he's not popular especially around here from the 2011 ALCS, but man that guy just has power. He currently leads MLB with an OPS of 1.175 too.

But you can't change your vote..it's been cast. Yahoo.

I purposely ignored Cruz. Maybe it's petty, bit still.

Brian Manzullo of the Free Press needs to be shown the door.

Cabrera does not lead and did not lead all AL players at the time the info was released. Salvador Perez did/does.

Sloppy reporting.

I thought Don Kelly was the do it all guy???

They both are. But Inge made the All Star team based on women stacking the write in vote by edging out future Tiger Ian Kinsler. No way Inge ever gets to be an All Star without ballot stuffing.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ns-final-vote-earns-first-all-star-appearance

All the bloggers pushed every reader to vote while the Tigers threw in a contest for voters offering an on-field experience. They even struck a deal with the Phillies to market Inge and Victorino together. There were tales of people voting 500-600 times each, which helped in effectively crashing MLB.com.

Back