Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Twins @ Tigers 5-14-15 Game #35

7 runs today equal output of our offense over last four games.

Last edited:
HEAD'S UP.....I'll be gone for the next week or so...so I won't be able to do the game threads after today. Feel free to take over.

Thanks for doing all these games manchild.
Big Bob, Thumb, and TM, hope you guys can do them for awhile.

11 years in a row Miggy's has driven in over 100 runs.. Damn That is something.

I will fill in if others miss. Been taking a few weeks off after hockey and hoops..

Who is the best hitter in baseball commercial..

Last one was
Kluber

"He hits everything I throw"

I laughed my ass off when he said it.. The look he gave when he said it..

Last edited:
Thanks for doing all these games manchild.
Big Bob, Thumb, and TM, hope you guys can do them for awhile.

Shouldn't be a problem, i'll check in also before game times each day/night and hit if Bob Thumb or someone else hasn't already.

Shouldn't be a problem, i'll check in also before game times each day/night and hit if Bob Thumb or someone else hasn't already.

Or you could just get started and pre-prep the next seven or eight games now, listing the opponent, the date and the game # for each game; then go back and put the lineups and notes in on game day.

That would be the proactive way to go about it.

Thanks guys! I always thought it helped to get them up about an hour or more before start time. Guys are always looking to read the pregame info.

Last edited:
Twins lose only their 2nd challenge of the year (6 for 8). Call stands, Rajai caught it...although Rajai doesn't act like he caught it.

Rob wanted to say it..

Tigers have opened up a can of

'Whip Ass'

on the Twins!!

Shouldn't Miggy have saved that home run for a closer game maybe?

In fact all of these last five or so runs maybe...

Here's the thing I feel the Tigers have done the last few years, they'll go several games with barely scoring any runs, then they'll win a few games 14-3 and 12-1 and everyone thinks they're a juggernaut. So much feast or famine.

And why is Sanchez still in? Take him out and let him have 7 strong innings in a stress free win.

Last edited:
We need games like today...nothing to really complain about. It's a nice break.

Back