Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Cardinals 5-16-2015 Game #37

Perez is just hugely over matched by Big league pitching right now..

Left handed pitcher on the mound brad pinch hits with Hernan Perez instead of a right handed victor at bat? Maybe they switch pitchers maybe they don't but Perez? Perez is a major hacker and predictable strikes out swinging at anything remotely close

Last edited:
Left handed pitcher on the mound brad pinch hits with Hernan Perez instead of a right handed victor at bat? Maybe they switch pitchers maybe they don't but Perez? Perez is a major hacker and predictable strikes out swinging at anything remotely close

Perez bats right.. But it does not matter you are right he missed all those pitches by a foot.. unless I missed a pitching change I was flipping it around..

I hate that DD has handcuffed the roster with a non-movable player in Perez..

Last edited:
Jaba on the verge of blowing it lead off walk wild pitch, pinch runner in at 2nd no outs
Bleh

Last edited:
Perez bats right.. But it does not matter you are right he missed all those pitches by a foot.. unless I missed a pitching change I was flipping it around..

I hate that DD has handcuffed the roster with a non-movable player in Perez..

Even Shane green gives a better at bat than Hernan Perez

f'n Hoghead Joba is determined to give up a run or two here.

Come on, 2 outs get three!

Gose pinch running for JD Maybe Brad ?

I was thinking ph gose for Nick, harder to double up maybe sac bunt something idk seems like brad didn't really try very hard to scratch out a run there

Now we need to two out hit

Back