Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Cardinals 5-17-2015 Game #38

I know that old school baseball guys don't like replay but I think it is great. Much more likely to get it right.

I know that old school baseball guys don't like replay but I think it is great. Much more likely to get it right.

I'm kinda not liking the whole can't block the plate anymore balls beats runner by a mile at home but because catchers have to give em a lane runners still have a legit shot to slide under or around it...don't care for that side effect of the rule change

Last edited:
No damage.

We lucked out that half inning. It looked like runs, Simon was pitching slow due to runners on base, him and McCann settling on a pitch, changing up signs with runner on second, and he seemed to me to be tiring.

I'm kinda not liking the whole can't block the plate anymore balls beats runner by a mile at home but because catchers have to give em a lane runners still have a legit shot to slide under or around it...don't care for that side effect of the rule change

I agree...that is stupid.

Back