Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Milwaukee @ Detroit 5-18-2015 Game #39

tigermud

Detroit (23-15)

Gose CF
Kinsler 2B
Cabrera 1B
V Martinez DH
JD Martinez RF
Davis LF
Castellanos 3B
McCann C
Iglesias SS

P: Lobstein 3-3, 4.33 ERA

None of the Brewers hitters have ever faced Lobstein

Brewers (13-25)

C Gomez CF
K Davis LF
Braun RF
Ramirez DH
Rogers 1B
Herrera 3B
Sardinas SS
H Gomez 2B
Maldonado C

P: Fiers 1-4, 5.00 ERA

None of the Tigers hitters have ever faced Fiers

* Forecast for Game Time 7:08, 80 degrees, chance of a thunderstorm.

Victor back in at clean up hitting left handed. mmmmmeh

Cespedes gets the night off, no specific reason given, lingering thumb from Saturday nights game or just from chasing too many pitches out of the zone, prolly thumb.

Brewers coming into Detroit for the first time since 2009 when Prince Fielder was still playing for them. Need to take care of of them in all three, the brewers are the worst team in the NL right now.

Royals and Twins are both off tonight, Tigers can get it back to .5 out with a victory tonight

If VMart winces again tonight either swinging or running, the entire medical staff should be fired! Tired of all these prolonged injuries the last few years.

Have I told anyone how much I hate 0-2 hits :/

No harm thank goodness..

Last edited:
Miggy lines it to right center past a diving gomez and motors into third with a standup triple.

Is it me or does this pitcher take a hour to get his sign and deliver the ball to the catcher?

This game is boring... Wish we would start hitting..

Last edited:
Need to take care of of them in all three, the brewers are the worst team in the NL right now.

Ehh I never expect a sweep regardless of the opponent. Its difficult to do, but obviously I would take one here.

Even as one of the worst teams in the NL, the Brewers will still win 1 out of every 3 games they play.

Ooh, I thought Victor might get his OPS to .600. Geez man, sit the fucker..

Get victor out of the gd lineup left handed! Fm man get a fk clue brad! He a damn auto out left handed right now sick of it

Last edited:
We should be knocking this guy around.. Come on JD time to connect..

Last edited:
I agree man the Tigers are dumb to be running Victor out there still. He should have been sitting from the get go and it is a shame the Tigers are to stupid to see it..

Davis freaking lit up :/

More nighttime LOB's damn it all.

Last edited:
I agree man the Tigers are dumb to be running Victor out there still. He should have been sitting from the get go and it is a shame the Tigers are to stupid to see it..

Stubborn is what it is, at least move him down the order ffs this is rediclous damn clean up hitter has no power from the left side what's to decide, good gawd man

Victor needs a couple weeks off. Just to rest and get back to smoking the ball..Right now he's just a waste of a roster spot.

Stubborn is what it is, at least move him down the order ffs this is rediclous damn clean up hitter has no power from the left side what's to decide, good gawd man

I don't understand why they won't have him try hitting right handed all the time.

Back