Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Milwaukee @ Detroit 5-18-2015 Game #39

I don't understand why they won't have him try hitting right handed all the time.

They should have him try it out in Bp at least see if he thinks he can do, they gotta something to just keep running him out there to provide an auto out in the 4 hole isf'en insanity at this point

Last edited:
wtf where was that base runner sliding into 2nd base. He was 6 feet away to the right from it trying to take out Iggy.

I would have definitely pulled him when Gomez came up.

It's a real easy decision with him over 100 pitches and the nine whole hitter had
just broke a 0-19 slump. I guess its just to hard to see for the guys in our dugout.

Why even throw him a strike on the first pitch? Nibble with Gomez..Make him work for it.. Just don't freaking grove a pitch down the middle just to try and get ahead.. Use the brewers aggressiveness against them.. They are hackers worse then us... Use it..

Gose saves a run!!!!

Last edited:
Why even throw him a strike on the first pitch? Nibble with Gomez..Make him work for it.. Just don't freaking grove a pitch down the middle just to try and get ahead.. Use the brewers aggressiveness against them..

Gose saves a run!!!!

his throw up the line also cost them a run.

Gose with the diving catch saved a run at least there.

Got stymied by a stiff pitcher with 100+ in 6 innings.

Ausmus shit for brains for leaving Lobstein in.

Frustrating we are losing to this shit team this late in the game. Two more innings to salvage this..

Last edited:
Back