Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Milwaukee @ Detroit 5-19-2015 Game #40

tigermud

Detroit (23-16)

Gose CF
Kinsler 2B
Cabrera 1B
JD Martinez RF
Cespedes LF
Collins DH
Castellanos 3B
Holaday C
Iglesias SS

P: Sanchez 3-4, 4.76 ERA

Brewers (14-25)

C Gomez CF
Parra RF
Braun DH
Lind 1B
A. Ramirez 3B
K. Davis LF
Sardinas SS
H Gomez 2B
Maldonado C

P: Nelson 1-4, 4.22 ERA

Official word on Victor is that he has been placed on the 15 DL with inflammation in his left knee, no timeline for his return.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...njury-updates-on-tigers-stars-knee-and-return

Tyler Collins up and immediately gets tossed into the lineup as the DH. Game time projected temp 58 after reach the 80's yesterday another ice age front has moved in and we are not expected to see even 70 again until the weekend. ridiculous! Night game, cold, sigh, here we go hope for the best prepare for the worst.

This is what I expect by mid May:

rEyrm.gif

Reality:

giphy.gif

Nick's .237 and .290 OBP can be the next to head to Toledo. I sure hope he breaks out of it because I do not think we have a replacement for him. I see nothing but regression at the plate from Nick.

Sweet News: similar theme to last night.. Ton's of base runners left on :/

I guess it next inning we break out of it!!

Last edited:
Nick's .237 and .290 OBP can be the next to head to Toledo. I sure hope he breaks out of it because I do not think we have a replacement for him. I see nothing but regression at the plate from Nick.

As long as NC, YC, and JDM continue to chase the off speed stuff that drops down and/or slurves away from the outside corner, the pitchers will keep throwing to them.
Each to limited degrees will lay off, but not as often as they need to.
Iggy seems to have turned the corner on it much better.

Ridiculous stone footed attempt by Nick...

Last edited:
Well this game is probably over the way we hit.. Nice work AS..

Juicer connects..

Embarrassing losing 1 game to this shit team let alone 2 games.. They better come back and win this...

Sanchez 4 homers all of last season...

WTF is wrong with him:/

Is our shit catchers calling for shit pitches?

Well AS has given up... You have to knock guys off the plate.
guys swing for the fences you should Knock it on their fists on a cold nights.
Just a really poor game plan from pitching coach Jones to the catcher to AS...

Last edited:
Well either Anibal has crapped his uniform tonight or Holaday is calling a horrible game. Or Both.
and a big FU to Fox Detroit; You Suck for showing the brewers dugout after home run # 3. We don't want/need to see the opposing teams dugout celebrating.

Can't beat he gd Brewers at home my gawd man

I don't know how much of this is can take

Back