Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Milwaukee @ Detroit 5-19-2015 Game #40

Can someone else pick up the game threads for a while I can't watch this team right now

Lost 3 (unless a miracle comeback) in a row now since winning the first two games in St. Louis.. talk about a Jekyll and Hyde team..

This is why losing last night's game 3-2 to a shit team is unacceptable..

Last edited:
Nick makes every play look like a adventure at third..

Loligags it over to first like some kinda clown shoe dolt barley gets him, I hope that ump calls another ball a strike on kinsler I want to see some fireworks

Tigers tied with the Brewers for most pathetic offense games scoring 2 or fewer runs

That tv Stat sum it up...
Tigers Runs per game.
6.16 during day games.
2.75 at night.

But against this pitcher.. Pathetic effort..

Last edited:
Starting Pitching last 30 days:
29 Games 10 W - 12 Losses
173 Innings 94 Runs 4.87 ERA
9 times 5 innings or less
that does NOT include tonights debacle.
Starting Pitching is a giant issue.

Kinsler has done a really good job making pitchers throw strikes this year

Miggy hit one out to right center but an ice age front knocks it down
JD hits a rope off the third baseman but it bounces right to the short stop
Ceps takes a cookie right down the middle amazingly lays off some garbage outside then just misses one, they hit Nelson just fine in that inning but got nothing to show for if the pen can stop the bleeding still time to come back

However the sun does set in about 28 mins so they better get em all back in the 4th before the offense completely shuts it down for the night

Pen held, of course it did not have much pressure on it. But the no show offense has been here all game!

Troubling signs in Tiger town right now.. The homers are gone from the Victor spot and Kinsler.. That is 49 right there..

Starting Pitching last 30 days:
29 Games 10 W - 12 Losses
173 Innings 94 Runs 4.87 ERA
9 times 5 innings or less
that does NOT include tonights debacle.
Starting Pitching is a giant issue.

It would probably stand out more if the gigantic night time pathetic offense wasn't even worse

Rainbow works same color clowns wear

Last edited:
Mmmmm
No I don't tip the cap to Nelson he was not awfully good

It really bugs me the Tigers cannot handle the brewers... Hope this season does not go south soon...

Back