Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Milwaukee @ Detroit 5-20-2015 Game # 41

biggunsbob

Line-ups later...

This is the start of a 7 game winning streak!!!! Dare to dream. By all means someone else post the line-up and stuff when they see it.. I may have to go out for a bit tonight,

Socks Off!!!!!! Time to start hitting!!!!! Kansas City this is our division!!!!!!!

TIGERS (23-17):

Gose CF
Kinsler 2B
Miggy 1B
JD RF
Cespedes LF
Colins DH
Castellanos 3B
McCann C
Iggy SS

Greene P

BREWERS (15-25):

Gomez CF
Parra RF
Braun DH
Lind 1B
Ramirez 3B
Davis LF
Sardinas SS
Herrera 2B
Maldonado C

Lohse P

I get done with dinner...head downstairs for a few beers and watch the game. First batter I see...PED Braun hits a JACK

From Brewers Gameday...Braun has 10 homers on the year. His 9 homers since April 28th are 2nd only to Bryce Harper in that timeframe.

Greene with a good night but he'll get a no decision as Nesbitt gives up the tying run. The Greene walk comes around to score.

From Tigers Gameday...Nesbitt had stranded the 1st 12 runners he had inherited this season before that run.

Back