Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Astros @ Tigers 5-24-15 Game #45

They made him throw 38 pitches that inning and sent all 9 batters to the plate....and everyone was patient.

Just turned at this game on; was watching the Michigan Wolverines of baseball win the Big Ten tournament championship.

A lot of fireworks in this one so far.

At least we kept our gidp streak going. Is that 13 or 14 games in a row now?

I wish in that situation with a runner on first and zero outs an kinsler up after a big inning I would like to see him try to bunt for a base hit..

IK is getting pull happy again..

Who cares if they walk miggy again.. It puts tons of pressure on a guy who is already been rocked..

Oh well just another GIDP for us..

Last edited:
Both pitchers seem to have settled down a bit now after that wild first inning

Kinsler is really getting pull crazy...wow he is looking for that first homer lol..

Last edited:
Lettuce Single followed by a gose triple makes it 6-3

Kinsler k's to end the inning Kinsler might be starting to wonder if he's ever going to hit another home run again to looked like he swinging from the heals that at bat

Day time offense continues to mash 7-3 now

The whole day night offense deal is just bizarre they are so patient today not chasing much do they just simply not see the ball well at night? why would so many of them not see the ball well at night other teams don't seem to have that issue when we play em

Last edited:
Neanderthal guy one arms a low pitch about 360 ft pfffsst you just don't expect to see a off balance one arm swing to go out like that bleh 7-4 now

I just disagree saying how good Al was yesterday without mentioning that he threw a brain dead 0-2 pitch right down the middle that cost the Tigers the game.. He was better but not good enough to help us win the game yesterday..

I hated that slow breaking ball for a that was taking for a ball on the 2-2 count.. Throw a damn low outside fastball and he swings right over it..

It may be time to pull AS..

Man he is horrible holding runners..

Last edited:
WE are no doubt the Dumbest team in baseball.. From the top to the bottom..

How does a catcher, and manager a coach not tell AS what this guy is swing for and pitch
accordingly .. we are stupid...

Last edited:
Dumbest team in baseball Brad... Lefty would have been nice to bring in there stupid..
Yet another game that was mismanaged..

Last edited:
Back