Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Astros @ Tigers 5-24-15 Game #45

Brad is a retard. We've had the best bullpen in the majors in may and you leave a guy who gives up a shitload of homers in the game after 110 plus pitches.

Both home runs by the Astros in that inning were on off speed pitches at the bottom of the zone that they just simply went down and got, gattis one armed it and tucker went down on one knee and golfed it

Unreal

Anyway get em all back now tigers

Last edited:
Look Brad has won some games and managed well at times.. But no one this board can say that last half inning was managed correctly after what we have seen from AS all season.. I could give a rip how well he had settled down and how many k's he had had.. He was toast.. Tying run a home run hitter was up and Brad does not bring a lefty in.. Probably because they did not have one warming up in time.. AS was done.. he gives up the long ball a lot this year.. He should have been replaced...

Last edited:
We have a monumentally bad manager. The entre stadium knee Sanchez had to come out. Brad makes all the wrong moves.

Protect you pitcher up 7-4 and bring a new pitcher in.. Then at least he leaves the game with a lead.. He had rebounded after a bad start...He feels somewhat good...

Brad is really dumb.. AS well over 100 pitches...

Some please explain to me why AS was not pulled?

It makes no sense at all :/

0-2 pitch.... and another hit..

Bullshit that pitch caught way to much of the damn plate...

Dumbest staff in baseball...

God we are so fucking dumb.. The guy is a fucking bad ball hitter the ball cant be close.
I hate how Rod and Mario sugar coat stuff.

Last edited:
Well shit think I'll go catch tomorrowland maybe the tigers aren't trying to piss this one away in tomorrowland

Twins are up 5-1 if the tigers piss this one away two way tie for second :-(

Last edited:
Wow Brad..

A lefty that retired a left handed batter... weird how that works stupid..

Because brad got out manged he prolly never expected a pinch hitter in the 6th

Pretty sure you are right as our dumb brain trust probably did not have a lefty warming up until it was too late...

Last edited:
A good manager wins zero games for the club he managers, but they lose maybe only 2 or 3 over the course of a season. Brad has lost us 3-4 already and if it continues he'll lose us 15+ just based on his terrible decisions. He's the worst manager in baseball.

Rod is a bozo.. ..

a 1-2 pitch that knocks him off the plate is called good by bozo :/
The pitch is garbage is he fails to get him out..

Last edited:
Back