Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ A's 5-26-15 Game #47

Forcing someone to watch A's/Tigers could be used as a torture device.

OMG our hitters are missing balls by more then a foot with their swings...Make contact please..

Welp I can't stay up much longer, price not overly impressive tonight pitch count elevated through 4...tigers offense is really disappointing this year, I'll check in the morning and prolly see that the run they got in the first was all they got for the night and that they lost 2-1 or some shit

LOL Perez saw 1 more pitch today...

He squares to bunt with 2 outs and nobody on with that first pitch ahhh yeah dipshit that was a better idea the first time you were up. What's he hitting now .060 or something gawd would rather just have a pitcher batting 9th over this hackin fool

He squares to bunt with 2 outs and nobody on with that first pitch ahhh yeah dipshit that was a better idea the first time you were up. What's he hitting now .060 or something gawd would rather just have a pitcher batting 9th over this hackin fool

Yup

Looks like Perez has speed also 21 steals and only 6 CS in Toledo last year but we would not know that because he never gets on..
They are not sending him down because we would lose him.. He has to break out of this somehow.. We need him too.
he just looks like he is in a different universe when he is batting..

Last edited:
Three batter's 9 pitches.. 3 outs..
Maybe 10.. I lost track..

Last edited:
How about..

Dean Green 26 years old organizational fodder.

bat's left. (Just for a DH) as he is a first baseman
playing at AA Erie.. he is batting
. 341 /.418/ .508 /.926 with 5 homers 23 rbi's 18 BB 17 K's..

Maybe for some much needed power..

Last edited:
Nick just stood there and did nothing to even try and protect YC.. Thought you were suppose to at least try and help a little.. I mean sure the ball was high but the jump was awful..

Can you find me a GIF with something jabbing my eyes out fast...

Bill-Plympton-Carrot-Eye-Stab.gif

LOL
thanks!!!!!
I knew you would find something fast...
Brilliant.

I never would have guessed carrots!!!

McCann
1st pitch . swing and miss.
2nd pitch. shattered bat ground out..

Popeye Romine all of a sudden looks at 5 pitches and muscles out a single to center.

see.

seeing pitches is a good thing kittens..

Back