Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 133, Tigers @ Pantyhose. August 29, 2014

Is this miggy ankle thing something that could be healed up with a good week or two off?

If so maybe that's what they should be doing right now?

Hey didn't we have a similar conversation last year also. Sigh... Get well soon miggy tiger fans everywhere miss ya dearly

This is similar to what hurt and cost the team last year in the playoffs from pretty much August on.
Healthy Miggy would no doubt in my mind taken it to the redsox that ALCS series.

It's hard to say in a short series like that. One batter can be taken out of a series if the opponent wants to do so.

If the bull pen does their job the Tigers win regardless of Miggy's performance...but that conversation is just rubbing some salt in one of my open wounds!

Is this miggy ankle thing something that could be healed up with a good week or two off?

If so maybe that's what they should be doing right now?

Hey didn't we have a similar conversation last year also. Sigh... Get well soon miggy tiger fans everywhere miss ya dearly

right now...probably not. Last year they had more of a cushion at this point of the season. They were 7.5 games up on the Tribe on 08/30/2013

Good work boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went out last night was keeping tabs but came home and did not want to wake my wife up as the computer was in the room....

Tigers have designated Justin Miller for assignment to make room on the 40-man roster for Kyle Ryan.

Back