Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 126 Tigers vs. twins August 22, 2014

Also, Robbie Ray is beginning to look as if he won't even be a #5, let alone a #1 or 2 like a few predicted when he was traded for.

Now it's not even likely we can package him in the offseason since his value could not be lower.

Also, Robbie Ray is beginning to look as if he won't even be a #5, let alone a #1 or 2 like a few predicted when he was traded for.

Now it's not even likely we can package him in the offseason since his value could not be lower.

Which is kind of funny (peculiar, not Haha) because of how many "top prospects" we've given up that have turned out to be turds in DD's tenure. You wouldn't think he'd get suckered into that garbage as well.

Well, you insult every single person on this board and then start with personal attacks to the degree that he did, you get banned. Besides, he laughed at everyone for coming onto a message board, so he won't be too upset.

Honestly, I don't think there's been a poster on here more worthy of a ban.

what a shitstorm.

Going through his previous posting history and he's lucky it didn't happen sooner. He was MIA since 2012 and then recently reappeared and was just a giant asshole/borderline troll ever since.

Last edited:
Going through his previous posting history and he's lucky it didn't happen sooner. He was MIA since 2012 and then recently reappeared and was just a giant asshole/borderline troll.

yup, ive been waiting for him to get banned haha. figured it would happen sooner or later.

Ray and Krol optioned to Toledo (though I'd send them to the middle of the Australian bush), Lobstein and McCoy recalled.

I had fallen asleep awhile before nsonnett14 came on.

I thought Nick would stop and settle down with what he posts.

I was wrong, after reading that post to lonesome tiger.

Plenty enough rope to hang one self.

When the ban is lifted, if he starts again, then they will use a 'stronger' version of a ban.

Back