Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 127 game 1 August 23 No Game Thread

Hey, maybe hiring a manager with, you know, zero experience being a manager wasn't the best choice after all. It seemed like a good idea at the time, just the other day I hired a heart surgeon that had no experience operating on hearts, hope that works out too.

This is hilarious. Is anyone in management even saying anything to the players? How about to Brad? This franchise is going in the shitter fast.

Hey, maybe hiring a manager with, you know, zero experience being a manager wasn't the best choice after all. It seemed like a good idea at the time, just the other day I hired a heart surgeon that had no experience operating on hearts, hope that works out too.

The heart surgeon wasn't operating on the Tigers, they have no heart. sigh.

This is hilarious. Is anyone in management even saying anything to the players? How about to Brad? This franchise is going in the shitter fast.

You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see someone on the Tigers get pissed off, show some emotion. Maybe even a big argument in the dugout, or someone smashing the water cooler. Something, anything, just show you still have some fight. I see a team taking this lying down.

Back