Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 132 Detroit Tigers -v- New York Yankees 8/28/14 @ 1:05pm

Yes!! Alex comes up big again when we least expect it

Thank you for winning today tigers

NOW..Kansas City please fkn lose tonight!

watch the Yankee pitcher after Alex hits it.... he throws his glove...LOL

I think even before it hit the wall...

Last edited:
Baseball is a funny game....

Price gets shelled...Tiger loss.
Rookie pitches today....Tigers win...

Yankee pitcher throws his glove on the ground before ball even hits the wall..

KristinWiigDancingGif6.gif

Lobstein optioned to Toledo, Evan Reed recalled, and Kyle Ryan will make spot start Saturday.

Hey phil coke was the winning pitcher today he's now 2-2 with a 4.17 era

That's not to excessively horrible, Yankees pitcher threw his glove on the ground after Alex hit that, phil coke threw his glove down once to...against the Yankees no less.. for an entirely different reason

Good times

Hey phil coke was the winning pitcher today he's now 2-2 with a 4.17 era

That's not to excessively horrible, Yankees pitcher threw his glove on the ground after Alex hit that, phil coke threw his glove down once to...against the Yankees no less.. for an entirely different reason

Good times

Stop being so positive.

You're going to mess up my sense of equilibrium.

Stop being so positive.

You're going to mess up my sense of equilibrium.

I'm sorry I'm feeling slightly under the weather and not as chipper as normal. Lol am concerned about miggy though he hasn't been doing much damage in the second half and this team won't likely manage to yet win the div if he doesn't get rolling again soon IMO

Last edited:
Great win today. Needed it for sure. That wraps up everything on the schedule except one interleague series against the Giants at home. The remaining schedule is all AL Central opponents. It's put up or shut up time Tigers!! You want this division go out and take it!!

Back