Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 134 Double header g1 Tigers @ Suxs August 30, 2014

tigermud

DET

1. I. Kinsler, 2B
2. T. Hunter, RF
3. M. Cabrera, 1B
4. V. Martinez, DH
5. J. Martinez, LF
6. N. Castellanos, 3B
7. B. Holaday, C
8. E. Suarez, SS
9. R. Davis, CF

M. Scherzer, P

ChiW

1. A. Eaton, CF
2. A. Ramirez, SS
3. J. Abreu, DH
4. A. Dunn, 1B
5. A. Garcia, RF
6. C. Gillaspie, 3B
7. A. De Aza, LF
8. T. Flowers, C
9. C. Sanchez, 2B

C. Sale, P

Kinsler lead off home run
Torri single
Miggy possibly the worst at bat I've ever seen from him 6 hours behind every fastball easy k
Victor two run bomb

Tigers up 3-0 on sale already!

Yeah!!

Gotta go finish the lawn now

Get well soon miggy!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tigers could be leading the division by 1.0 game if they win two games today and KC loses.

Wish Nick could have picked up the MM twins..... Man Miggy looks way off at the plate..

Yikes, et tu Max?

Latest in the season Miguel Cabrera has been below .300 since the 2008 season:
May 16 this year. In 2008, he was never above .300. Hit .292

Now I can't even watch the Tigers on the internet streams. I guess college football frazzled these computers.

Finally get JV right and both Max and DP shit the bed.......figures....

If they let Abreu beat them again I will personally go to Chicago and jab someone's eye out with a pencil...
I don't want to look at the box score...I may break something...

Last edited:
Great running catch by Torii, but Max is getting hit hard.

Scherzer wasn't happy with two close calls from Scott Barry in Ramirez at-bat,

the Tigers are 6-18 in doubleheader games since 2010.

Ahhh FFS max wtf

Torri saves it from getting worse, let's get em all back now sale at 75 pitches already make him work for it

Is Holaday or Ausmus calling those off speed pitches that are getting vreamed.

It's really painful watching miggy struggle so bad just give him a week off already good gawd, absolutely atrocious at bats today, worst I've ever seen.

I mean I understand he wants to be in their for the team and all and its a pennant race but if he can't get a good swing in the ball how does this help them win? If he's just going to be an auto out right now might just as well play don freakin' Kelly in his place for a week as much as it pains me to say that he's just not able to get a good heathy swing on it are auto outs the best option?

Last edited:
Miggy just looks awful. It's not doing any good with him playing hurt. He's actually hurting this team right now. We did the same fucking thing last year with him.

It's really painful watching miggy struggle so bad just give him a week off already good gawd, absolutely atrocious at bats today, worst I've ever seen

0 for 4 with 3 K's already, and 0 for 8 for 4 K's including last night,

Miggy is now 4 for his last 31 (.129) - that's just not right.

irst 3-strikeout game for Miguel Cabrera since Aug. 7 of last year. Has done it 41 times in his career.

First 3-strikeout game this year for Miguel Cabrera, who's now in an 0-for-15 slump. Hasn't K'ed 4 times in a game since 9/17/2010.

If it will help the ankle, give him some time off on the DL, he's not helping them now and possibly making the ankle worse, maybe with the callups in 2 days.

Last edited:
Back