Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 134 Double header g1 Tigers @ Suxs August 30, 2014

sit miggy down for a game...

I say make it week, one game isn't going to suddenly heal the ankle up. At least a week, let's not fk around with this, hate to do it but he's not helping the team win right now

I say make it week, one game isn't going to suddenly heal the ankle up. At least a week, let's not fk around with this, hate to do it but he's not helping the team win right now

Miguel Cabrera's last 162 games: .301/.374/.476. Out of those 162, how many has he been healthy? Any?

Start the 7th off with a bunt Davis, would have been a good idea but they never listen to me. Lol

Last edited:
To put Cabrera's numbers into context, his career before the last 162 games: .323/.402/.578. So he's gone from Hall of Famer to All Star.

All well and good, right now with the ankle he's been an auto out lately and should just get a week off

Torri didn't swing at that ball that hit him, that was a bullshit call right there

Last edited:
home plate ump Scott Barry is a snatch face and a complete shithead... Hunter was hbp.

Tigers are 9-43 when scoring 3 or fewer runs this year, 3-9 when scoring exactly 3 runs.

I expected Max to pitch better when we needed him to deliver.... hopefully next game I guess...

Well that sucked, two rookies making their major league debut for game 2, need it, gotta have it.. I have no idea what to expect, none what so ever. Tigers could be anywhere from tied for first to 2 games back later tonight.

Back