Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 135: Tigers @ Ass-sox DH Game 2, August 30th

Kyle Ryan is the 5th Tigers SP since 1914 to throw at least 6.0 shutout innings in his ML debut and 1st since Andy Van Hekken on 9/3/02.

And this is why I have not watched the end of a game since the Blue Jays debacle and always turn it off early.

Joba Chamberlain has pitched the 8th well this year, but almost always w/ bases empty. He had just 3 times with 2 or more on base this year.
Joba's given up runs in nine of his last fourteen appearances.

Tigers load the bases, V Martinez hit by pitch. Let's go Tigers! I hope the Indians win in extra innings.

Alex been showing signs of life lately. That's like 4 RBI in his last 5-6 games I think.

Don freakin'' kelly drives in his 6th RBI on the year and puts it back to a 4 run lead

Back