Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh breakfast challenge

I stopped watching after 00:25. It was too stupid.

Does it get better?

there's serious issues in the world, we got people without internet access, snowpocalypse on the east coast, and you're taking up bandwidth posting this nonsense. what the hell's the matter with you?

there's serious issues in the world, we got people without internet access, snowpocalypse on the east coast, and you're taking up bandwidth posting this nonsense. what the hell's the matter with you?

Was there a snowpocalypse? The pictures I saw weren't impressive. I think you fell for the entertainment news fear-mongering. Sucker.

It's Boston. I think they can handle it.

Whoa! Check this out: http://www.boston.com/news/traffic
I guess I'd better start writing a chapter for the history textbooks on The Great Snowpocalyspe of 2015!

Green means the roads are blocked because of snow right?
no, I think it means no one is on the roads because of snow.

those pics from some of the MA towns on the coast that were flooded are pretty crazy.

Back