Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warriors 102 Pistons 98 Final

Pistons have it down to 2 and KD gets a bullshit superstar foul call from beyond the arc.

Pistons doing a terrible job adjusting to Warriors length (Reggie especially). Repeatedly getting their shots blocked. Warriors playing pretty damn good defense.

Last edited:
Reggie Jackson needs to fucking check himself. He keeps driving into multiple defenders and throwing up prayers instead of kicking it out.

KD gets a foul on that drive by Jackson but your right. .Jackson was way out of control again on that drive .

Last edited:
This loss will be on Reggie. He played terrible on offense in the 4th.

Stanley Johnson. 23 minutes and 2 points

That right there is why we are on 5 game losing streak. His spot has killed us in at least 3 of these five games .

Going to probably be a 6 game losing streak after the Celtics get their revenge too. Back to the middle of the pack we go.

I watched this shits how last night; it was on ESPN.

What a shit show.

My wife was surprised; she said "I thought you hate the NBA?"

I reminded her that when we met, the Pistons didn't completely suck, and we would watch them some.

She didn't really remember.

Back