Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Men's Basketball Recruiting

Brandon Johns inked his LOI today. Hell of a class and all are signed during the early signing period.

Last edited:
non recruiting related

Some people are thinking that this Charles Matthews character is the real deal. If the hearsay is true, we may be riding this guy to and into the tournament.

Last edited:
I can't wait for this class. Point Guard David DeJulius is something. 23 points , 7 rebounds , and 7 assists . Best class in years. I am trying not to get to excited with these kids because we have been let down in football with top classes. This class is ranked 10th in the Nation, and tops.in the big ten. I liked what DJ said what he would would like to accomplish at Michigan. He said he wants to win 4 big ten title and 4 ncaaa titles !!!! Go blue !!!

I can't wait for this class. Point Guard David DeJulius is something. 23 points , 7 rebounds , and 7 assists . Best class in years. I am trying not to get to excited with these kids because we have been let down in football with top classes. This class is ranked 10th in the Nation, and tops.in the big ten. I liked what DJ said what he would would like to accomplish at Michigan. He said he wants to win 4 big ten title and 4 ncaaa titles !!!! Go blue !!!

Yes. This combined with the 2017 recruiting class will be 2 really nice recruiting classes in a row

Maybe JB is learning how to recruit

Last edited:
Our great class may not be done just yet. 5-Star Tyrese Maxey is making his decision on re-classifying to the 2018 class within the next week or so. In Nike EYBL, he’s averaging 22.7 points per game while shooting 37% from 3.

Not going to be easy to pull him as Kentucky is our main competition. MSU, Ok State, and Texas are after him as well.

top 35 basketball recruit, Jalen Wilson, sets decision date: Wednesday May 30, 2018 5pm

Do we ever have a shot at these kids ? It sure would be nice to land one.

Have a great shot at this one in particular. He's a DJ Wilson clone and you saw what JB's system did for him. That and a national championship appearance should go a long way.

Back