Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Terps

I had a bad feeling the Purdue game was reincarnated and prior M teams would have lost that game, following the beatdown on the road in Breslin over the weekend. Good composure and grit by the young team.

(and great coaching by JB!)

got to watch the first half and then watched the 2nd up to the point Michigan tied it up. Then I got home to watch the last 4 minutes. I thought for sure that Michigan had lost it when Z missed those 2 ft's and the guy nailed the 3. Great play by Livers and MAAR at the end. I don't know if he would've had time to lay it up, but the guy fouling him sure helped out.

I guess this was a drill Livers did in high school baseball to stand like that and throw like that to the other guys, so he was practiced at this...at least with a baseball. Probably a bit different with a basketball

got to watch the first half and then watched the 2nd up to the point Michigan tied it up. Then I got home to watch the last 4 minutes. I thought for sure that Michigan had lost it when Z missed those 2 ft's and the guy nailed the 3. Great play by Livers and MAAR at the end. I don't know if he would've had time to lay it up, but the guy fouling him sure helped out.

I guess this was a drill Livers did in high school baseball to stand like that and throw like that to the other guys, so he was practiced at this...at least with a baseball. Probably a bit different with a basketball

It's a pretty standard test of arm strength in baseball. That or throwing from your knees to isolate your arm from your lower half.

Back