Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ Corn Country

Complete and utter garbage .. wish we had the Purdue game back. Had a 3 or 4 point lead late and blew it with more garbage offense in the last 4 minutes in that game. Plus the 42 minute review that I guess wasn't inconclusive.

Last edited:
I am supper worried about Rutgers because they play really good defense. We better be ready to play. Because we play at Purdue after that game I think. Plus we probably have no shot at catching Purdue or osu now with 3 losses .

Last edited:
Yeah that loss probably killed the small chance we had at a conference title. Team needs to regroup and refocus. Would love one more big win, and no more bad losses the rest of the way. Top 4 finish in conference should be the goal.

Rutgers is not good. They lost to Stony Brook and Hartford at home. Stony Brook is 8-11 and Hartford is 11-9 this year. They lost to a bad Wisconsin team at home. They were slaughtered by Purdue and OSU.

We need to come out and curb stomp them on Sunday.

Oddly enough, I'm not that mad about this loss. This stuff happens a few times a year, losing to someone you shouldn't. This team is a year away from being a national power. They will be a 22-24 win team and hopefully get a 7 seed to stay off the 8/9 line.

They need to get this whole slow start stuff out of their system. The lack of energy was oozing through my TV.

Oddly enough, I'm not that mad about this loss. This stuff happens a few times a year, losing to someone you shouldn't. This team is a year away from being a national power. They will be a 22-24 win team and hopefully get a 7 seed to stay off the 8/9 line.

They need to get this whole slow start stuff out of their system. The lack of energy was oozing through my TV.

The offense was in love with standing still last night. Even when they didn't stand still, cuts were slow.

Back