Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official 2018 nfl draft thread

You could say that for all the mocks.

True.....have to fill time between now and April. I get it. If Pittsburgh is stupid enough to let LeVeon Bell hit the market, I'd go all in on him. We have the space. Then......all defensive draft. Let our new head coach get some guys he wants.

True.....have to fill time between now and April. I get it. If Pittsburgh is stupid enough to let LeVeon Bell hit the market, I'd go all in on him. We have the space. Then......all defensive draft. Let our new head coach get some guys he wants.

It will be interesting to see if Quinn follows the patriot way and does not give out max contracts to FA's. If he feels like we are a few pieces away from competing for a SB I am all for it. Otherwise I would rather draft the pieces we need and get more mid level FA's

It will be interesting to see if Quinn follows the patriot way and does not give out max contracts to FA's. If he feels like we are a few pieces away from competing for a SB I am all for it. Otherwise I would rather draft the pieces we need and get more mid level FA's

He has already shown that he likes to spend money. Marvin Jones, Lang and Wagner ring any bells? Lol

He is a freak, but what type of issues we talking about?

Did a quick research on the kid. Found nothing really. I guess he stepped away from the game a bit. Headcase was being thrown around a bit. Thinking he's a superstar maybe? I honestly can't find anything to what his off-field issues are lol.

Did a quick research on the kid. Found nothing really. I guess he stepped away from the game a bit. Headcase was being thrown around a bit. Thinking he's a superstar maybe? I honestly can't find anything to what his off-field issues are lol.

Only thing i saw was the nfl.com guy had him mocked at 32 to the Vikings... drop due to off field issues.

Only thing i saw was the nfl.com guy had him mocked at 32 to the Vikings... drop due to off field issues.

I wouldn't like him going to the Vikes! One thing I read as well a few times on the kid. His work ethic is/was brutal. Read that more than once actually. Idk...maybe he smartened up. Hopefully he's attending the Combine...

And fuck the Vikings picking at #32 btw....

Last edited:
A couple articles about Key

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_81b82f88-caf5-11e7-8ebf-cb408fad1ab3.html

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_9a7e017c-9a54-11e7-9e1e-871e0624f42d.html

The main thing I saw was that he took a leave of absence last spring but has been quiet about it ever since. Based on the 2nd article, this almost sounds like a good thing as it gave Key renewed focus, changed a lot for the better. Who knows what will happen though, we'll see if this is just outsider rumors/speculation or if teams have legitimate concern.

It's Daniel Jeremiahs mock... He's usually real good about having an insider scoop. It's probably just your typical kid being dumb, hangs out with the wrong people and smokes a bunch of pot. It's Louisiana... what else are you gong to do? Eat gumbo and smoke pot.

Thanks for the info. I am all for the Lions taking him if all he did was take time off and maybe a little lazy in workouts. He is a freak that keeps going after the qb and I like that he always is trying to cause a turnover.

Back