Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 104 Knicks 101 Final

I get carried away I know lol.. it was so frustrating because there were like 3 times I thought the Pistons were going to roll the knicks and they came back every time. Glad the Pistons won though. Thought we were going to blow it.

Last edited:
Reggie would have had over 10 assists. He made three passes svg said that had great chances to go in. I was hard on Reggie and svg lol..

No worries. From someone that didn't watch it's nice to read how the game went and it's entertaining.

It ended up being a nail biter. Thanks for reading them !!! Again I have no idea what a foul is in the nba. Both clubs were yapping at the refs and both teams had a tech.

Last edited:
The Smith sub was correct I was wrong. Svg does know more about hoops then me !!! He said Smith Was Gassed he replace him.
lol..

Pistons survived two huge runs 18 2 run in the third and a 14-2 run in the fourth.
Good thing piston had some runs.

Last edited:
Pistons 9-2 when Harris scores over twenty, and are 10-5 at home now.

Back