Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hey Rebbiv , Kinsler on pace for 61 doubles

My god you guys are such tools , Kaline you included . I posted this topic as a joke because Kinsler was on pace for such a ridiculous amount of doubles . I swear , you guys need to get laid or get outa the basement and socialize with real people .

Guess I can still fish too with little or no bait.
atta boy. hope ya feel better.
If you're still in Hawaii, you've been eating to many pineapples.

Last edited:
I'll take it

I would too. 19 at the end of May, 6 in June and 1 for the month of July.

It is most difficult to hit 60 or more, done only 6 or 7 times in ML history, plenty of players have hit 50 or more including Cabrera as a Marlin.
Any of you remember Magglio's career year and how he started out on pace for over 70?
iirc he finished with 54.

Thats the problem with being on pace for something after a small sample size, it nearly always gets smaller as the sample size gets bigger. Its just the nature of it.

Thats the problem with being on pace for something after a small sample size, it nearly always gets smaller as the sample size gets bigger. Its just the nature of it.

I remember Chris Shelton was on pace for like 140 HR's after the first 2 weeks of the 2006 season. He hit 7 HR's in the teams last 150 games.

Back