Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 92: Cleveland @ Detroit, July 18th

6 up 6 down for both pitchers through 2, this cleveland dork has a herky jerky robot like delivery.

Last edited:
Finally home,
thanks for putting the game thread up Tigermud.

Friday night threads are usually slow, guys get out of work, things to do start of the weekend,
adult beverages, shadows and substances, dates, family, things might pick up later in the evening. I will be in and out.

J.D. Martinez getting thrown out at home by lamont, I mean Brookens, I mean Dave Clark,
That was the 13th out the #Tigers have made at home this season (2nd most in AL, T5th most in MLB).

Some things never change. Clark is still better than Brookens and Lamont though.

J.D. Martinez getting thrown out at home by lamont, I mean Brookens, I mean Dave Clark,
That was the 13th out the #Tigers have made at home this season (2nd most in AL, T5th most in MLB).

I was starting to feel unduly harsh in my criticism of him. Thank you for validating my ire.

When I saw the ball skip into the corner I thought JD would score. I would like to see it from his vantage point but that was one of the less ugly outs at home this season.

As bad are the number of times our runners have ignored his signs and scored easily.

Haha, nice shift. Fairly certain Miguel hits the ball to all fields.

Finally home,
thanks for putting the game thread up Tigermud.

Friday night threads are usually slow, guys get out of work, things to do start of the weekend,
adult beverages, shadows and substances, dates, family, things might pick up later in the evening. I will be in and out.

Hey no problem complely understand, I rarely plan to start the thread but do whenever it appears needed when I get here, it's been getting harder and harder for me to catch the start of the 7 0'clock games things are rather choatic for many people these days

Ahh damit all to hell still no outs either blaaaah prolly my fault just got back to the tv and it all goes to shit

Last edited:
Back