Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #94 Indians @ Detroit July 19th

biggunsbob

Game # 2 tonight ...

Tigers are 25-24 at home :/

Max is having a shoulder Issue...

Last edited:
Why not pitch Brantley inside and blast him off the plate... I think the count was 1-2 and Brantley
almost blast a homer...

Last edited:
And of course don freakin' Kelly gets a start in game two, how did I know that would happen

Who the hell are these announcers on foxd doing game 2

Last edited:
Hope so but the hitters look like they are in a slight slump again in last 3 games.. We need a breakout hitting game.. Would like to see us blast them...

Victor doesn't looked locked in yet after all that time off chasing lots of balls up

Ok hitters Please it is time to get Max some support...

This freakin Mcallister has an era worse than Joe Nathan and was optioned back to triple A before coming back up for this start for Cleveland we need to put up some crooked numbers on this bum dang damit...

We are at home... Sure it is foul...

Last edited:
And of course don freakin' Kelly gets a start in game two, how did I know that would happen

Who the hell are these announcers on foxd doing game 2

I can answer your question and mine at the same time.

This game is being nationally televised on Fox 1; probably being also the feed on Fox Sports Detroit; Mario and Rod have the night off. These two gay dudes (not that there's anything wrong with that) announcing this game are Fox national broadcasters.

I can answer your question and mine at the same time.

This game is being nationally televised on Fox 1; probably being also the feed on Fox Sports Detroit; Mario and Rod have the night off. These two gay dudes (not that there's anything wrong with that) announcing this game are Fox national broadcasters.

Ah h thank you that answers it

Back