Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 95: Tigers vs Racist Logos, July 20th

romine already had a hit today... No way he gets another in this game... The guy has major holes in his swing...

Yup swinging bunt knuber, hope none of these runs left off the board comes back to bite as gomer makes it a three run game

For the most part..Guys like Kelly and romine should be used as late inning defensive placements only

Tigers 7th inning offense

Vmart still shaking off rust bloop double to left drops in front of a driving Mudhen who broke late on the ball, thank you Mudhen

JD draws a walk on 5 pitches

Hunter 3 pitches 3 swings after a walk lines out to right

Nick 3 pitches 3 balls..hunter..nick swings 3-0 and it finds a hole between 3rd and short bases loaded for Avila...

Hold it, freeze frame here - why should it have been up to Avila, who is everything you want in a catcher behind the mask, just he sucks as a hitter?

Now, I'm thinking of it after the fact, but...really, shouldn't - at that relatively late point the game - the Tigers have pinch run for Victor, with a runner who could have scored easily from second on the Castellano base hit?

Tigers 8th inning offense

New pitcher for Cleveland Austin Adams yet another guy I've never heard of

Inaction, ground out to short but hey he actualy got around in a pitch faster than 94 shocked

Kinsler first pitch lazy fly out to right

Batting practice swing miggy carved up on three pitches he's looked pretty bad today at the plate, lazy swings in the first two followed by chasing pithces out of the zone in the nxt two

Last edited:
Holy crap that at bat was horrible from Miggy... Nice to have a decent Pen to keep you in games...

Jaba in for the 8th today again, so foot was or wasn't bothering him? Stupid ausmus

I hate our pen...It always feels like a struggle every damn time. Even all the great appearances by Joba have clouded my view by the rest of the clown pen..

Drew Smyly works at least 7.0 innings and allows 1 run or less for the 2nd time in his career. Only other time was 5/3/14 at Kansas City.

Fuck this... I am going to the store... They play better when I don't watch recently...

Back