Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

DD not planning on Hanrahan

My 2 cents on why Fister was dealt. DD hit the panic button with no decent upcomming LHP's in the organization. This could be in part of Alvarez being such a terrible pitcher in 2013.

That being said it still goes down as one of Dombrowski's biggest mistakes since the Renteria trade.

Considering he got Fister for a bucket of baseballs in the first place, he gets a mulligan in my book.

Price is a solid pitcher that might get extended by Mr. I

Last edited:
That's a good example why it's not a "need to have a LH starter". Lets pick, who would we rather have in the rotation Fister or Smyly? And it's two-fold because Smyly goes back in the pen..

Back