Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 101 Tigers vs. angels July 26, 2014

Dear offense: WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SCORE SOME MOTHERFUCKING RUNS YOU FUCKING PATHETIC ASSHOLES. STOP LETTING MEDIOCRE PITCHERS SHUT YOU DOWN

Ridiculous of course this will be shoemakers best outing on the year, only the tigers can so consistently get locked down by guys with eras over 4, two in a row and another one on deck tomorrow...not good, no sir not good at all

Last edited:
Ridiculous of course this will be shoemakers best outing on the year, only the tigers can so consistently get locked down by guys with eras over 4, two in a row and another one on deck tomorrow...not good, no sir not good at all

Sounds about right. For the best ranked offense, we get shut down a lot by shitty pitchers. Our offense is really all-or-nothing most of the time. Id take being ranked a bit lower if they were more consistent.

Due up three out in front swings for outs and if one of them proves me wrong Avila is in the hole..yippy

Last edited:
Maybe a strikeout thrown in.

Two very borderline strikes to JD then out in front for the k

Hunter out in front ground out

Nick out in front pop up

It's so maddening when it's clear as mud what the problem is and yet not a single sign of adjustment

Absolutely disgusting I'm just going to go ahead and turn away from this one before
I get too upset, maybe they stop eating sasquatch dung if I'm not watching and projecting negative thoughts towards the screen

Last edited:
Last 10 losses we've given up 5+ runs in 9 of them. I don't like it either when the offense only manages to get 2-3 runs, but when we're giving up 5-8 runs in the game shouldn't the pitching be taking more heat?

Last 10 losses we've given up 5+ runs in 9 of them. I don't like it either when the offense only manages to get 2-3 runs, but when we're giving up 5-8 runs in the game shouldn't the pitching be taking more heat?

The bullpen has been, since they gave up a lot of those runs. Offense needs to get its shit together too though.

Looks like this is the inning, so a big Fu to all the umps, this bearded mumza, and the Tigers bats.
f'n pathetic,

I'm gonna od on some ice cream.

The bullpen has been, since they gave up a lot of those runs. Offense needs to get its shit together too though.

Starters only had ONE quality start in those 10 losses. Usually when we lose it's a full team effort.

Ridicules verses the pitcher who started glad I missed the first 7 inning.....

Back