Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lawsuit claims Arizona FB players gang raped students and staff

this should be on the UM board.

some people still bitched it was unfair when UA canned RR.

I still don't understand how he's employable.

this should be on the UM board.

some people still bitched it was unfair when UA canned RR.

I still don't understand how he's employable.

I thought about posting it there. Looks like we...well, we didn't totally dodge a bullet, but we were missed by the worst of it.

I thought about posting it there. Looks like we...well, we didn't totally dodge a bullet, but we were missed by the worst of it.

He coached at UA for 6 seasons.

but I still don't think even if he had more time in Ann Arbor, he would've degraded the culture as much as he did there. although the Gibbons/Lewan situation happened under his watch... so... who knows?

He also had Bacon with a lot of access at first. Could have helped keep things in check a bit.

He also had Bacon with a lot of access at first. Could have helped keep things in check a bit.

You think a guy like RR and the Boneheads he brought with him from WVU are the type of people that would solicit to advice or follow it?

You think a guy like RR and the Boneheads he brought with him from WVU are the type of people that would solicit to advice or follow it?

No, but just having Bacon in the room taking notes for a book should make a person behave better.

Rodriguez allegedly (well... Deadspin got a copy of one...) had a secret guide manual printed as to how staff should behave to help him conceal his affairs from his wife. link.

some of the stuff in there reads like it was written by a cult leader.

I'm even surprised by how bad he turned out to be!

Rodriguez allegedly (well... Deadspin got a copy of one...) had a secret guide manual printed as to how staff should behave to help him conceal his affairs from his wife. link.

some of the stuff in there reads like it was written by a cult leader.

I'm even surprised by how bad he turned out to be!

He released it himself because he doesn't think it's as bad as people were describing it. It's poorly written. But I do think you can read it different ways depending on your bias.

Back