Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Maryland

Ugh there should still be 1 week left of conference play. I really dislike playing the BTT early. Going to leave a lot of downtime between the BTT and the Dance itself.

Ugh there should still be 1 week left of conference play. I really dislike playing the BTT early. Going to leave a lot of downtime between the BTT and the Dance itself.

Delaney's already said how bad the B1G schedule was this season and that it won't happen again (supposedly).

Michigan's first win at Maryland and all-time its now 6-6 in the series .

The Duncan stat. What is it 19 or 20-0 when Robinson scored 6+ points . He has seven today ..

Looking at the bracket, I think I'd rather have Michigan play the winner of Iowa vs illinois before the game with Nebraska. Which ever team wins between Iowa vs Illinois, Michigan or Nebraska will beat either of those teams, so Michigan and Nebraska are going to play in the tournament. I think having that easy game vs Illinois or Iowa before playing Nebraska would keep the team sharp over having the double bye.

Looking at the bracket, I think I'd rather have Michigan play the winner of Iowa vs illinois before the game with Nebraska. Which ever team wins between Iowa vs Illinois, Michigan or Nebraska will beat either of those teams, so Michigan and Nebraska are going to play in the tournament. I think having that easy game vs Illinois or Iowa before playing Nebraska would keep the team sharp over having the double bye.

Nah, playing 4 games in 4 days is exhausting. The goal is to win the title and the best way to do that is playing less games...in my opinion.

Nah, playing 4 games in 4 days is exhausting. The goal is to win the title and the best way to do that is playing less games...in my opinion.

I see both sides on this one.

Wisconsin beating MSU would be the best case scenario for us today, regardless of the Nebraska outcome. If Michigan can avoid MSU till the finals and play OSU in the SF, that would be terrific.

I see both sides on this one.

Wisconsin beating MSU would be the best case scenario for us today, regardless of the Nebraska outcome. If Michigan can avoid MSU till the finals and play OSU in the SF, that would be terrific.

I'd rather MSU not make the final...

So are all the board M basketball fans going to be watching the PSU Nebraska game coming up here?

This is going to be the first game I've seen all season that Michigan didn't play in.

I've seen a few minutes of a few others, but that's it.

Looking similar to the time we played in Lincoln. Penn St struggling to get anything going offensively.

Not likely that the first round winner will win the tournament, but it looks like later against Northwestern, Iowa has to win to get in, right?

Not that it should matter, but you'd figure at the Garden, the league would want to see the local team play at least one game.

I don't see a round with just the two bottom qualifiers as a first round.

It's actually more of a play in round, like the play in round of the big dance, or the one game wild card play in game in baseball.

this Nebraska-Penn St game is not going well

oh well

warm up game for Nebraska !!

LOL

At least 5 gets the worst team on paper at least in its first game.

Keeping sharp could be better than sitting for a game.

Back