Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

V-Mart named finalist for the AL MVP

A K doesn't hit into a rally killing double play. Just playing devils advocate here..

Vmart gets second in the MVP vote.

Trout wins (unanimously) , Brantley 3rd.

Last edited:
I never understood the unanimously voting unless someone is far better than others. And I don't see that hear..

3 MVP, 2 CY Young, a 2nd place in both CY Young and MVP. Not too shabby as of late.

I never understood the unanimously voting unless someone is far better than others. And I don't see that hear..

3 MVP, 2 CY Young, a 2nd place in both CY Young and MVP. Not too shabby as of late.

You can add a 2nd place CY to that also, Verlander finished 4 points back of Price in 2012. (technically was superior to Price in everything but W/L record)

Last edited:
You can add a 2nd place CY to that also, Verlander finished 4 points back of Price in 2012. (technically was superior to Price in everything but W/L record)

I thought I did. Who else was a 2nd?

Back