Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Free Agent transaction tracker

Not trying to be "objectionable"...my opinion is just different than yours. The things that I am looking at (including your stats) tell me that he is not a top 25 OFer. His $2.3M pre arb. salary supports that as well as the fact that Seattle took what appears to be a #5 starter in trade for him.

There are 30 teams...in theory he would be the best OF on 5 teams if he was #25?

Devils advocate..when we traded for Fister, Seattle (karma ;-)). He was cheap and didn't give up much yet Fister is a fine pitcher. I'm not sure salary and what you were traded for is a good barometer on talent..

White Sox went nuts tonight, signed david robertson to an unbelievably stupid 4-yr/$46 million contract, then went and traded for Shark.

DD better get off his ass and fill our corner OF and BP holes.

The Chicago Cubs have won the Jon Lester sweepstakes, with the free-agent left-hander agreeing late Tuesday night to sign with the team.

The deal is for six years and $155 million, a source confirmed to ESPNChicago.com's Jesse Rogers. It includes a vesting option for a seventh year that could bring Lester's total take to $170 million, sources confirmed to ESPN.

White Sox just moved ahead of the Tigers....they just signed Brad Penny

When a guy like Rios is getting 11m .. I mean that's just fucked up.

Braves trade J Upton to Padres. Padres OF now consists of J. Upton, W Myers and Kemp.

Back