Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

PFF Review Week 11

He was good on drops this year until the last two games. Try to follow the logic.

So.. he's hand a hand issue going back 2-3 years?

And we made him a top 10 pick?

Yeah, I can see why you think Mayhew was a genius.

Can't blame drops on injuries when the one knock (aside from poor blocking) on the guy coming out of college was drops.

Are we blaming Abdullah's fumbles on an injury while were at it? Same logic.

So.. he's hand a hand issue going back 2-3 years?

And we made him a top 10 pick?

Yeah, I can see why you think Mayhew was a genius.

He didn't have a drop issue in 2015 until the last 2 weeks (when injury may have occured). Why can you people never follow the logic.

There is logic and lkp logic.

he dropped like 4 touchdown passes last year lol. Theres never been a time in his existence of being a football player that he wasn't known for having a tendency to drop passes.

He didn't have a drop issue in 2015 until the last 2 weeks (when injury may have occured). Why can you people never follow the logic.

He had a very similar drop rate in college that Pettigrew had in the pros. I remember saying that his hands were not going to improve in the NFL and it would probably be worse. He has never had good hands.

he dropped like 4 touchdown passes last year lol. Theres never been a time in his existence of being a football player that he wasn't known for having a tendency to drop passes.

The first 8 games this season he wasn't dropping passes. Now he has a hand issue and dropped 4 in 2 games. It will make his % look way worse.

The first 8 games this season he wasn't dropping passes. Now he has a hand issue and dropped 4 in 2 games. It will make his % look way worse.

when he was in college, I'm sure there were 8 game stretches that he didn't have the drops.

He definitely has hand issues!

when he was in college, I'm sure there were 8 game stretches that he didn't have the drops.

He definitely has hand issues!

He definitely fixed them in 2015 until he hurt his hand. And he's more productive this year.

He definitely fixed them in 2015 until he hurt his hand. And he's more productive this year.

He was dropping passes earlier this year. He leads the league with a 10% drop rate. That's not from just 2 games. Let us know when you're back on earth.

It is mostly from these two games. 4 drops in 2 games. He wasn't droppig passes earlier this year.

Back