Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

There is a report that DJ Durkin met with Maryland

@LostLettermen: "Michigan DC D.J. Durkin a strong candidate at Maryland." Feel like they should get an offensive guy, but Durkin's done wonders.

I know Harbaugh has the reputation of hiring up and coming talent so this wouldn't be the end of the world, but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I'm with you Michlady, hopefully we get at least another year.

I feel like he could get a much better job if he just waits. I don't want him to leave, but if he does, I want him to hold out for a Texas/USC caliber job.

I'd rather he goes outside of the Big Ten so we don't have yet another opponent saving their best game of the year for Michigan week...

My heart dropped when I read this on Facebook. Hopefully he waits for a better job.

I'd rather he goes outside of the Big Ten so we don't have yet another opponent saving their best game of the year for Michigan week...

MD is pretty big for your 1st HC gig, any Big Ten school would be. So I wouldn't expect him to turn the job down, but I agree with this thought too.

Would Mattison be willing to stay on if Durkin left? I assume his contracts ends this year.

Back